Discover exciting employment opportunities awaiting you at SD Pros
SD Pros is your premier boutique digital media agency in Tennessee, focused on entertainment and tourism. With over 100 years of combined experience, our team continues to push the boundaries by helping brands discover new ways to communicate and engage on the web.
Here are our full-time employment opportunities, our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM at our Sevierville, TN location.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
S.D. Professionals, LLC is searching for a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator (DMC) to create, execute, measure and optimize multiple social media marketing strategies for various clients.
The perfect candidate must have a clear understanding of current social media platforms and strategies. Having experience with Google AdWords and Facebook is required while having experience with Adobe AdCloud provides a great advantage.
Our DMC will work with our analytics, publishing and programming teams as well as 3rd party vendors and partners.
- Plan and execute all social media content including SSO
- Design, build and maintain social media marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in social media and digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adobe AdCloud)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
How to apply:
- Download and complete our Employment Application here.
*Leave social security # blank.
- Click here to submit your resume, portfolio/samples of your work and application.
- Optionally, you may bring your application, resume and portfolio to our Sevierville offices M-F, 8AM – 4PM
920 Eastgate Rd
Sevierville, TN 37862
Benefits and Info:
- Open, Diverse Work Environment
- Weekly Payroll
- Office Hours 8am – 4pm M-F
- Mid Year
- End Of Year Bonuses
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Off/Paid All Major Holidays
- Private Company Recreational Facility w/Pool
S.D. Professionals, LLC, located at 920 Eastgate Rd, Sevierville, TN, has been “Bringing Life To Imagination” for more than 20 years. We are a proven industry leader, currently in year four of our 10-year expansion plan.
There’s never a dull moment. From global superstars to the region’s top tourist attractions and destinations, we’re always thinking outside of the box and creating amazing, user-friendly, responsive websites using the latest technology.
If you are ready to join East Tennessee’s top agency, we want to meet you!
All jobs listed above are full-time positions and working in our Sevierville offices is required.
Salary Range: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
*Salary range based on job selection and years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
S.D. Professionals, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.